Commercial Real Estate
The process of buying real estate can often be very confusing. Before you buy property, you must determine what repairs must be made to the buildings or improvements; it’s fair market value; whether you are able to get a mortgage; whether the property is insurable at normal rates; the boundaries of the property; title encumbrances and their effect on your use of the property; and whether environmental problems exist.
Kelsey Law, LLC can coordinate the buying process by providing the following services:
- Negotiate, draft and/or review contracts
- Review property inspection reports
- Review appraisal
- Initiate mortgage process
- Coordinate homeowner’s insurance
- Order survey, if required or requested
- Coordinate closing
- Conduct title examination
- Issue title insurance
If your lender consents, it is possible to conduct the closing by Power of Attorney. This would allow you to devote your time to relocation issues other than attending a closing.
Before you sell a property, you must determine what repairs, if any, should be made to the property or structures; its fair market value; what replacement property you intend to buy; whether you are able to get a mortgage for the replacement property; your legal responsibilities regarding the sale; whether you want to use a realtor; and the tax ramifications of the transaction.
Kelsey Law, LLC can coordinate the selling process by providing the following services:
Prepare An “Estimated” Settlement Statement To Estimate The Net Proceeds
- Preparation For Sale: Home Inspections, Appraisals And Disclosures
- Review Listing Agreement If Realtor Involved
- Negotiate, Draft And/Or Review Contracts
- Order Necessary Releases
- Prepare Closing Documents
- Coordinate Closing
- Attend Closing
- Disburse Funds Per Respa/Cfpb Closing Disclosures
If it is more convenient, it is possible to conduct the closing by Power of Attorney. This would allow you to devote your time to relocation issues other than attending a closing.